Frequently Asked Questions
1) How often should I use the Hand Unit?
As and when required. For maximum effectiveness at least 3 times a week. The more you use your hand unit, the more effective that your whole system will be.
2) How often should I use the pad?
The pad is designed to be used daily. It is an ongoing therapy and to gain the most out of it, it is advisable that you use it on a daily basis.
3) Can I over-use the equipment?
You will not harm your horse by using the equipment too much. It provides a deep therapy massage, designed to enhance their performance.
4) My horse is fine and going well. Why do I need to use an Equissage Pulse?
We love that your horse is tip-top. Let’s keep him feeling that way.
5) When should I not use Equissage Pulse?
Equissage Pulse should not be used in the case of a broken bone, cut artery or in the last stages of pregnancy. You should seek veterinary advice if you are in any doubt. Our in-house veterinary team can also speak to your vet about your horses issues.
6) When should I use my Equissage Pulse? Before or after exercise?
There is no set time to use Equissage Pulse, it is whatever is best for your horse.
7) How long do the effects last?
The effects build up for at least 5 hours after treatment, and with regular use the benefit increases.