The Cycloid Vibration Therapy (CVT) is characterised by a 3-dimensional non-aggressive vibration, generated by a patented electromechanical oscillator. There is an obvious difference you can feel when compared to an ordinary vibrating massage unit. These conventional units produce an aggressive “slapping” or “pounding” aggressive vibration.
Equissage Pulse has a special suspensory system that generates therapy in a circular motion in every direction. This type of suspension causes the energy of the Equissage Pulse to penetrate deeply, but gently throughout your horse’s entire body, for optimal results.
Those results have shown the following:
- Increased Circulation and Localised Blood Flow, which is essential for fast, effective recovery and rehabilitation. The Equissage Pulse Back Pad will help to stimulate blood through at least 2 foot of tissue and bone to provide a full body massage. The Equissage Pulse Hand Unit will improve local blood flow, stimulating fresh, nutrient and oxygen-rich blood to areas you need it most, providing a healing environment to treat problem areas and speed up the recovery process. It is fantastic for localised massage and therapy.
- Improved lymphatic drainage, which helps to flush out the toxins and remove waste in your horses body, including lactic acid build up in the muscles and inflammation in the joints. The Equissage Pulse Hand Unit used in conjunction with the Equissage Pulse Back Pad can help to break down scar tissue and reduce calcification.
- Relaxation of the muscles, which naturally helps to relieve pain, unlock tension, ease bruised tissue and relax muscle spasm. Perfect for horses that tie up.
- Improved joint mobility, should result in a speedier more effective recovery.
Why is the circulation system so important to your horse?
Your horse is an athlete, no matter what your goals are. Your horse needs good circulation to:
- Perform at its best;
- Aid in its recovery from work and injury;
- To oxygenate blood and muscles;
- To reduce swelling;
- Prevent a build-up of toxins and lactic acid;
- Optimise muscle tone.
What can happen if your horse’s circulation is not at its best?
Muscle fatigue, decreased joint mobility, decreased performance and an unhappy horse!
How can Equissage Pulse help?
Equissage Pulse is produced to the same standards as medical grade human CVT devices, which allows you to take control of your horse’s health, performance and therapy needs 24/7. It is safe, natural, non-invasive, easy to use and most importantly, it works. The Equissage hand unit is a registered medical device and is used in human therapy and in hospitals and healthcare centres around the country.
Medical Research has been carried out in leading institutions such as;
- University of Brussels, Belgium
- Flinders University, Australia
- California Medical School, USA
- Loughborough University of Technology, UK
- Writtle College UK
Clinical trials at Writtle College in the UK proved that Equissage helped to increase horse’s length of stride by up to 13%, assisting performance across all disciplines. The study included eight horses of varying ages who were monitored for their length of stride before and after a treatment with Equissage daily over two weeks.
Veterinary Surgeon Dietrich Graf von Schweinitz says: “Not only did the stride length appear to improve, but an increase in the speed of the stride (from an average of 2.6m/sec to 3.1m/sec) was also found in the study.” “The hock joint flexion and swing phase of the stride improvements provide an increased power translating in improved performance for all disciplines.”
Therefore, because of the increased stride length, Racehorses, Polo ponies, Eventers and many other horse disciplines all perform with fewer strides and a faster time. Because of the increase in joint flexion and power, Dressage horses in particular can increase their performance and scores, as lack of impulsion and hind limb engagement is one of the most common reported faults in Dressage.
Equissage Pulse is Safe, Easy to use, Natural, Non-aggressive and Non-invasive. The best thing about Equissage Pulse is that you don’t have to be a vet to operate it. The convenience of 24/7 care, that travels with you, Equissage Pulse is an essential tool in improving the performance of horses in every discipline, in every stable at every event
Why not experience the benefits of Equissage yourself? Contact us today to arrange a completely free, no obligation product demonstration from one of our therapy advisors